We take the risk of our community, staff, volunteers, and the children we care for seriously. As of March 19, 2020 we have reduced public access at all of our locations until further notice. We will continue providing emergency supports and services as needed while adhering to the current COVID-19 restrictions set out by the province.
Emergency Food Program
We are accepting applications for the Emergency Food Program by phone only. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
To sign-up for a hamper or to inquire about your hamper delivery, please contact one of the following numbers during the hours listed above. 204-925-0352 | 204-925-0348 | 204-925-6816 | 204-925-0330
COVID-19 Prevention Fundamentals
We support one another by each doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Such as:
- Stay Home, as much as possible and refrain from socializing with anyone outside of your household.
- Limit any non-essential travel.
- Follow the prevention fundamentals:
- Wash your hands or use alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently
- Wear a face mask in all common/public spaces
- Maintain and practice social (physical) distancing with people outside of your household AT ALL TIMES, except BRIEF exchanges, where unavoidable.
- Check yourself for symptoms every day
- Stay home when you are sick
- Get tested, if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- Cover your cough/sneeze
Its also important to stay informed through accurate and credible sources. The province has developed the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System to share current information with Manitobans about risk, response and recommended actions.
In addition, Manitoba public health officials have issued public health orders to help reduce the risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please visit the State of Emergency page to see how these orders affect you.