INTERNAL/EXTERNAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMPETITION
November 23, 2023
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE11)
Classification: Permanent Full Time
Location: Child Development Centre
Salary: Subject to Qualifications
The Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre, Inc. is seeking an individual for the position of Early Childhood Educator11. All applicants must have certification as an ECE11 from the Child Daycare Office. Our Centre is a licensed facility 20 space daycare for infants and toddlers ages 3 months to 2 years old. ECE staff provides a holistic program, caring and nurturing the spirits, intellects, social and physical well-being of our children.
The position is a full-time permanent position with excellent benefits, pension, and additional Centre holidays with paid planning /meeting time.
- Must have Early Childhood Educator11 certification
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Ability to plan and implement daily activities for children 1 to 2 years of age
- Strong communication skills for use to staff and parents
- Strong infant guiding skills
- Ability to maintain the healthy and safety of the children and environment
- Must be willing to work as a team member
- Ability to follow the philosophy of the Child Development Centre program
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- A clear criminal record check (with Vulnerable Sector Query), child abuse registry check and a prior contact check is mandatory prior to starting position and must be submitted with your application.
All cover letters and resumes must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., November 30, 2023.
Attention: Brittany Delaquis, Human Resources Assistant
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre, Inc
350-200 Alpine Way
Headingley, Manitoba R4H 0B7
Fax # 204-946-5042 or HR@mamawi.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Indigenous employer, we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.