Deadline: Open until Filled
Classification: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Headingley Administration Site
Starting Salary: Subject to Qualifications
- Prepare financial statement summaries and analysis of the financial statements as requested by funders, program manager, as well as other stakeholders;
- Analyzes spending patterns in timely manner to ensure expenditures are within appropriate budget guidelines;
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and perform periodic analysis to ensure the organization is operating within budget guidelines;
- Periodically reviews balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy;
- Ensures bank reconciliation is done is a timely manner;
- Assist with year-end financial audit;
- Interact with both external and internal clients, including both program and operations managers;
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, receivable, bank reconciliation, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration Diploma with a major in accounting preferred;
- Actively pursuing CPA;
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule;
- Mid to advance level of Microsoft products specifically Excel and MS Office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint);
- Solid knowledge of accounting functions;
- Detail oriented and organized with proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with high credibility at all levels of the organization;
- Must demonstrate flexibility, strong commitment to meet deadlines and solid decision-making skills.
- Subject to clear Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Registry and Prior Contact Checks.
All letters of interest and resumes will be accepted until positions are filled.
Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre, Inc
350-200 Alpine Way
Headingley, Manitoba R4H 0B7
Fax # 204-946-5042 or email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Indigenous employer, we encourage First Nations, Inuit, and Métis applicants to apply.