How to drink more water:
We all know that water is important for us. We constantly hear that we should drink so many glasses a day and we know staying hydrated is important for our health, but what if you don’t like water?
Well, here are a few tips on how to make it easier to get those glasses of water in. We hope you find them helpful.
- Add flavour- this can be done by adding lemon ( ¼ lemon for a 24oz water bottle) or your favorite frozen fruit (1/2 cup for 24oz water bottle e.g. berries)
- Every time you eat a meal or a snack start it with a cup (8oz) of water
- Always have a reusable water bottle with you.
- For you tea lovers non-caffeinated herbal tea counts as water
- If you just don’t remember to drink water set a timer as a reminder
- There are now apps on your phone, such as Plant Nanny, where your water consumption when recorded on the ap, causes a plant to thrive or die based on your water intake
Do you have any more ideas on how to make drinking more water easier? Comment below!